Update time again

Spring C.
on 2/2/04 12:11 pm - Grand Ridge, Fl
Hey Everyone!!!!! Just thought that I would give you all an update. I called the DR office today and they received all the stuff they needed to send off to the insurance company. They called the insurance company today and were told that it was denied (slapping self on the forehead saying DUHHHHHHH!!!!!!!) So the insurance company is sending my first denial letter to them and when they receive it they are gonna re submit everything so that I can get my second denial letter. Then from there the ball is in Voc. Rehbs hands. I am hoping that I have a definate yes or no by march or april and hopefully surgery by May. I already told the surgeons office that I wanted the first available date. I am raring to go. I have been waiting to quit smoking till I got my denial letters. Looks like I better get ready to do it. I don't wanna take any chances on a blood clot. I feel that if I quit before the surgrery that I prolly won't start back afterwards. I am going to go one day at lunch and take all my paper work to voc. rehab so all they will need is the letters. This past week has been a very bad week for me. We found out on Wednesday that my mom has colon cancer. She is having surgery on 03-02-04 to remove the part of her colon that has cancer. On saturday my mom lost her beloved tiny teac cup poodle puppy, She was only 4mths old. she was like a part of the family so it hurt us deeply. She had been to the groomer and they evidently weren't paying attention and she go****er down her nose and in her lungs. She basically slowly drowned. And of course the groomer didn't have insurance and she has a sign that says "Not responsible for accidents". Today (Monday) my dad had to have emercency eye surgery because he had what they called a bleeder. So that has been my week and what a crappy one it was. Hopefully tomorrow will start off without incident (crossing fingers) Hopefully things will start looking up from here again. If I could get both my denial letters out of the way before the third Thursday this month I would have my answer from vocational rehab by march. Pray for me that a angel is watching over me and a will grant me my birthday wish to have my surgery by my 30th birthday which is May 2nd. I will keep you all updated as I find out more. Spring
boemary
on 2/2/04 1:09 pm - Ocala, FL
Dear spring, sounds as if you need some PRAYERS.... I will pray for all of you! especially your Mom! I hope everything works out for you, and God keeps your best interests to heart! You are a strong girl and If you need a big shoulder just reach out i'm here....here is a GREAT big hug from me to you! ((((((((((((((SPRING)))))))))))))))))) your friend Mary
Beebe S.
on 2/3/04 12:27 pm - PENSACOLA, FL
I am sorry about your mom and dad. I hope they are up and running in no time. Good luck. I hope you get your surgery by your birthday. I will pray for you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views