Cape Coral Area

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 11/30/09 8:03 pm, edited 12/5/09 2:42 pm
Any one know of any support groups in this vicinity?  I'm thinking of relocating from PA, so I'm looking for work and support groups.  I'm a bookkeeper.  I've got family down there so its very enticing.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Chilipepper
on 12/3/09 10:03 am
Hi, I am in Cape Coral...I havn't found any here but there are plenty in Ft Myers(Lee Memorial) and in Port Charlotte...
crogers5_0
on 12/8/09 11:56 pm - FL
hello, I am from Ftmyers/Cape Coral as well. the support groups from my surgical team are in both Ft myers and Cape Coral. They are fantastic and have very informative information. The Bariatric Center phone number is : 239-343-9966. Give them a call, they can give you the schedule.

Christine

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 12/9/09 2:04 am
Thank you, adorable avatar.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Chilipepper
on 12/11/09 6:45 am
Thanks crogers..I am gonna call them first thing in the am...I would love to have a group here in the Cape...I had surgery in Sarasota...this would be a lot easier...lol
crogers5_0
on 12/11/09 7:15 am - FL
hey Chili,

I always get such a kick reading your posts !!! You'll love our "team". They are awesome. And I believe that anyone that has had surgery can attend regardless of where you had it done. Hope to see you at a meeting !!!

Christine

Chilipepper
on 12/14/09 12:28 am
Ok, I called them, they said I can only attend the meetings on the 1st Thursday of the month...Jan 7 is the next one...they are gonna email me the location.  You never know, I meet see ya there...lol

chili
crogers5_0
on 12/17/09 3:54 am - FL
great !! hope to see you there...Merry Christmas

Christine

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here