Have you heard of Dr Salvino Tampa make a wish foundation?

SAVAGE
on 1/30/04 2:18 pm - Howell, NJ
Hello Florida members. Il ive in NJ. However, my sister Beverly lives in Winter Hand is going to see this Dr Salvino through the make a wish foundation. He is out of tampa I beleive. I was wondering if any of you out there are familiar with him??? Or this organization?? I am a protective little sister waiting for surgery in NJ myself! I would appericate the feed back! Thank you
Dawn F.
on 1/30/04 9:51 pm - Tampa, FL
Hi, That would be The WISH center, the make a wish foundation gives dreams to dying people, LOL. I had my surgery with them & it is a very comprehensive program. I see the surgeon, dietitian, exersice physiologist & nurse every time I go. Here is the link, email me if you have any other ??? http://www.wishcenter.org Dawn
SAVAGE
on 2/1/04 4:38 pm - Howell, NJ
Dawn, thanks a million, I am am medical professional. My sister however, knows very little. I just want to make sure they are above board and will do a great job for her. She has high BP,diabetic and pushing 300 like myself. I cna't wait to make my adventure to the "lighter side" as alll seem to call it. thanks for the info again! JOycelyn
Debra J.
on 2/7/04 5:58 pm - Clearwater, FL
Hi Jocelyn! I had Open Gastric Bypass at The Wish Center & Dr. Salvino was my surgeon. They are very thorough on information regarding the surgery & guidelines that they have. I think it is the best place to go if you want WLS & they deal with the insurance & also have a finance option available. I am currently 5 wks 5 days post-op & have lost a total of 30.5 lbs since surgery! I have not had many problems as I am smart & STICK to the PLAN! =) Debra
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views