Approved

guiagal
on 1/29/04 11:30 am - Lake City, FL
I called my Voc Rehab counselor today and she said that I was APPROVED! I am so happy. It was like sitting on pins and needles waiting. Now I get to sign the paperwork tomorrow and it goes to the doctors. I hope that the doctors office has cleared up their back log and I will be able to get this done in the next month. Kathy
melindainfla
on 1/29/04 7:41 pm - pinellas county, fl
Congrats!!!!! Where is Lake City? Melinda
guiagal
on 2/8/04 9:54 am - Lake City, FL
north of gainesville, on I-75
Erin E.
on 1/30/04 6:35 am - Jacksonville, FL
Congradulations on your approval!!! I am just starting the process getting all the stuff together to get approval. Are you getting it done next month? I bet you are soooooo thrilled, cant wait to join you. Take Care Erin Jacksonville, FL
MizCathy
on 1/30/04 8:59 am - Tallahassee, FL
Yeah!!! I am so happy for you. I hope that you get your date for surgery set soon...I am looking forward to the day when I am approved too!! God Bless and I'll be praying that everything will work out just wonderfully for you. Cathy
Margaret F.
on 1/30/04 11:39 am - (7-07-04)
KATHY, YOU GO GIRL. GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING AND LET US KNOW HERE IN FLA. HOW IT WAS. MARGARET
greythoundx3
on 1/30/04 11:58 am - Neptune Beach, FL
Kathy, I know you must be so excited! I have my first consultation with the surgeon on Tuesday and am so nervous! Luckily our office manager just had her surgery Jan 22nd and a fellow co worker has his consultation with the same surgeon the day after I do. Mitchel and I have been keeping each other informed and pumped up. We are so excited to finally be doing something about our "problem". Do you have any suggestions for me as far as questions to ask the Doctor?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views