8 hrs until I am a looser!!

Chefswife (.
on 1/26/04 11:58 am - Pembroke Pines, FL
Well just wanted everyone to know that my big day is in the morning. I want to thank everyone on AMOS who has answerd my questions, wished me well and all who signed my surgery page. I don't think I would be able to go through with this without all the love and support you have all given me. I want to especially thank my wonderful dear friend and Lisa Malcolm. She has been a lifesaver in the support field. I will update my progress as soon as I return home. Prayers and love to all who are going to have surgery around the country with me.
boemary
on 1/26/04 12:14 pm - Ocala, FL
DEAR TRACY, I WISH YOU LOVE, AND HOPE FOR A BRIGHTER TOMORROW, GOD BLESS US FOR HAVING A SECOND CHANCE TO LIVE HEALTHIER LIVES, MAY GOD GIVE YOUR SURGEON THE EXTRA GUIDENCE FROM ABOVE TO WORK HIS MIRACLES ON YOU, GOD BLESS! HOPE TO JOIN YOU IN FEB.
Smellycat
on 1/27/04 7:49 am - New Port Richey, Fl
HI TRACY, I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY! I'LL HAVE YOU AND YOUR SURGEON IN MY PRAYERS! PRETTY SOON YOU'LL BE WITH JOY!!! I SOOOOOO CANT WAIT TO BE ON THE LOSING SIDE! WARM REGARDS, CAROL
LISA M.
on 1/27/04 11:26 am - RIVER ROUGE, MI
Tracy is doing fine!! her surgery went great..no problems.. thanks for your thoughts and prayers. hugs lisa
Margaret F.
on 1/28/04 12:15 am - (7-07-04)
Dear tracy, i hope everything is going well for you. i am looking into this surgery and i read this message board every day. God bless you for the courage to do this. margaret
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views