my last resort

Brenda N.
on 1/26/04 3:26 am - Holiday, FL
i am desperately trying to find a bariactric surgeon to perform laproscopic surgery on me i have medicare/medicaide i have had dr's call me a walking time bomb. i take 23 pills aday and 2 insulin shots. i have had my cervix and uteris removed from cancer. i have had precancerous polpys in my colon removed i feel like if i don't have something done fast i won't live to see another year and god just gave metwo beautiful grandbabies i would love to seethem grow, but at this rate i don't feel like i will if theres any surgeons out there please help me live brenda newman
melindainfla
on 1/26/04 4:24 am - pinellas county, fl
Brenda, Are you willing to drive to Largo? Dr Tiffany Jessee preformed my LAP RNY on 10/17/2003. She and her staff are wonderful. She is having a seminar tommorrow at 6:30 pm at Suncoast Hospital. Her office phone number is 727-584-7666. Give her a call I think she can help you. She saved my life!!! Melinda-Largo,Fl Lap RNY 10/17/03 -78lbs
luvstarrynite
on 1/26/04 10:31 am - daytona bch, fl
hi Brenda, hope this info helps .......dr rosenthal at the cleveland clinic in weston takes medicaid/medipass the number is 1-954-978-5223, also the bariatric center in st pete takes either healthease or staywell type of medicaid.....the dr there is dr rehnke, number is 1-866-297-4576 also info at www.obesitynomorefl.com ... I found that most drs quit taking medicaid in 2003 or earlier, make sure you get a referral saying its medically necessary, they look for that. i'm still on a waiting list to see a dr, hopefully i'll see him soon, my pcp called his office already plus i got a medically necessary note from my orthopaedic doc. hope this info helps you out and good luck on your wl journey. keep us informed, take care tammy
cathynti
on 1/27/04 11:28 pm - fort lauderdale, FL
Hello, Call dr rosenthall, Ihave the same insurance you have and I was just approved after one denial, my surgery is march 1st. Call him give it a try
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views