87 POUNDS Gone!!! forever in 13 weeks!

(deactivated member)
on 1/24/04 12:18 pm
Hi there! it's been 13 weeks since my surgery. I already lost 87 pounds. I feel great about it. Clothes thrown away, old clothes un packed and my health already improved a lot!. no more High blood pressure medication, no more snoring at night, wonderful nights ! and started my excersices 3 weeks ago. No nauseas, no discomfort at all, so I would say I'm blessed! I must say that it's been really interesting that I can eat decently amount and still lose weight. Will keep you update it. Good luck you all and wish a fast and safe recovery to those having the surgery soon. Glod Bless you!
Smellycat
on 1/24/04 11:05 pm - New Port Richey, Fl
Congratulations to you!!!!! 87 lbs that is incredible!!!!!!!!!! You must be so proud and excited of what you've accomplished. I'm still pre-op and hoping to join you soon. Keep us posted on your progress and best wishes to you in your new, healthier, happier, thinner life ahead Warm Regards, Carol
melindainfla
on 1/25/04 2:21 pm - pinellas county, fl
WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!! Melinda Lap RNY 10/17/03 -79lbs
Marcie D.
on 1/25/04 7:17 pm - Tampa, FL
Man, that's amazing!! Good job!!! By the way, I read your profile and the issues you had with your insurance. I have United Healthcare Select Plus. I hope they don't give me a hassle. They told me they do cover it under medical necessity. Pray for me! haha Anyway, good job, seriously, that's a tremendous amount to lose in such a short time!!
luvstarrynite
on 1/26/04 10:33 am - daytona bch, fl
CONGRATS!!! and keep up the great work. keep us posted, take care tammy
boemary
on 1/26/04 12:10 pm - Ocala, FL
HI JUAN YOU HAVE DONE A WONDERFUL JOB, i HOPE YOU STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY! i HOPE TO JOIN YOU SOON ON THE LOSING SIDE IN FEB, JUST WAITING FOR THAT PHONE CALL WITH THE DATE!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views