Getting it done!

Marcie D.
on 1/23/04 3:49 am - Tampa, FL
Got my lab/blood tests back today. Only bad thing is that I am anemic, but the Dr has me taking iron for the next few months. Triglycerides are up a little bit, but overall my cholesterol is very good. My PCP wrote a letter for me to submit to the insurance co. He wrote it rather than typed it (strange). I think he hit all the points he needed to hit on. Now, I just have to follow up on my medical records and then get my psych eval and all that junk done on Feb 4th. I hope this all works out!
Ms. Tee B.
on 1/23/04 4:09 am - Tampa, FL
Good luck Marcie.... I am from the Tampa area, who is going to be your surgeon?
Marcie D.
on 1/23/04 5:57 am - Tampa, FL
Dr. Murr I am going through Spectra to get all the testing done.
shbama
on 1/23/04 8:24 am - Brandon, Fl
Hi Margie, Dr Murr did my surgery also. I have my three month post op appt with him on Monday. Are you having open or lap? I had lap and the recorvery was minimal. He is an excellant surgeon. Good Luck and keep me posted.
Marcie D.
on 1/23/04 8:46 am - Tampa, FL
I hope to have lap since I am under 300lbs. I hear it takes quite awhile to get in to see him. Did you have any issues with that? I have read up on him and have heard very good reviews. He is top notch!
shbama
on 1/23/04 9:57 am - Brandon, Fl
Margie, Once you get the go ahead from the Spectra people than it can take three to five weeks to see Dr Murr. After meeting with him they will submit approval to the insurance co. Good luck with Feb 4th. My mtg with the nutrionist and Dr Koche went well. Then I had to see Perry for the pshyc eval and he wanted another letter from my therapist I went to in the past. This just delayed the process. I felt he never gives the OK. I think he makes people jump through hoops. So I hope that when you go that you see the other therapist (i do not know his name). Good Luck and please keep me posted. Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views