Blue Cross BlueShield of Florida PPO

J D.
on 1/21/04 10:43 pm - FL
Do anyone know if this insurance pays for the surgery. Also, if so is it a long process to get approval. Daley
Jonathan S.
on 1/21/04 11:13 pm - Gainesville, FL
Hi It really depends on your individual policy, you need to call the number on your insurance card and ask them if it is covered, if they say no ask for it in writing.
Beebe S.
on 1/22/04 5:53 am - PENSACOLA, FL
The person who handles insurance at my drs office told us in a support meeting that bcbs of florida ppo and hmo will not be doing the surgery after November. She also said they deny everyone at first as a stall tactic. That was her opinion. Make sure you have your ducks in a row. Diet histories, food journals, evaluations and tests done when you go to see your doctor to speed up the process. I think you will also need to get a referral from your pcp. Go ahead and get that to. Good luck and best wishes: Beebe
BullDog Lady
on 1/22/04 6:30 am - Somewhere GREAT!
That would be just my luck. I have to kick it into high geer if this is the case....
catlady
on 1/24/04 4:26 am - Ft Gaines, GA
I can let you know real soon. Mine was supposed to be submitted yesterday and Shirley with Dr Thoburn's office told me we should know something next week. There was no mention about a denial first.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views