Ok people I need help

Spring C.
on 1/20/04 9:32 am - Grand Ridge, Fl
I am going to see the surgeon on the 22nd and I need to know if there is anything I need to ask him. I have been tryng to think of some questions and I keep drawing a blank. His seminar was very informative and I feel like I know everything I need to know about him and the procedure. So anything that you guys can think of please let me know. I am getting soo excited about seeing the surgeon and very nervous about seeing the Psyc. Wish me luck. I will keep you posted. Spring
Bieniasz
on 1/20/04 10:30 am - Tampa, FL
Spring- Seems to me like you have done a lot of this research already and probably have answered most of your own questions! I really didn't have anything to ask my surgeon I also did a tremendous amount of research before I ever got to the orientation seminar! Best of luck on your appt! Lori 222/211.5/122? Laprny 1-6-04
catlady
on 1/24/04 4:31 am - Ft Gaines, GA
If your Dr is like mine, he has been doing it for years. And the power point presentation answered all my questions. However, look on my profile, under surgery encouragement, a lady named Sharon posted a note. On her profile is a lot of information. Extensive info about the surgery, what you need to take to the hospital and questions to ask.
catlady
on 1/24/04 4:33 am - Ft Gaines, GA
Her name is Sharon Neva. Check out her profile.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views