100 Pounds Lost!

GeorgineVJ
on 1/20/04 6:19 am - Caribou, ME
I can't believe it! This is SO AMAZING!!! And I am so lucky that I didn't have to fight with my insurance company to get this surgery. I'm getting pretty saggy in some areas, but that's to be expected. After I have babies in the next few years, maybe I'll treat myself to a little plastic surgery for my 40th birthday (if the saggy skin is problematic - we'll see). Just wanted to share my excitement with you all! Only 60 pounds to go to get to my personal goal. Yay me!
Marcie D.
on 1/20/04 6:55 am - Tampa, FL
Congratulations!
shbama
on 1/20/04 9:05 am - Brandon, Fl
WOW Congratulations . You have done a wonderful job. Keep up the good work.
Bieniasz
on 1/20/04 10:25 am - Tampa, FL
Woo Hoo!! That put's you in the Century Club!!! What an awesome loss!!!!!!!!!!!! Lori
Beebe S.
on 1/20/04 12:14 pm - PENSACOLA, FL
I can't wait to be a loser to. You are an inspiration. Tomorrow is my phsyc eval. I am nervous.
GeorgineVJ
on 1/21/04 3:36 am - Caribou, ME
Thanks for your encouragement, everyone. I know I couldn't have made it through my entire WLS experience without the excellent resources and support I have found through my WLS brothers and sisters both on this website and through my surgeon's support group.
Mirabelle
on 1/29/04 1:58 pm
Wow Georgine, it seems like your journey just got started. It's amazing how many months have passed. Congratulations. I'm still waiting on Dr. Benetiz her in Ft. Meyers. My primary is the one *****ally held me up, didn't think I needed the surgery. I finally got a letter this past week so I am working on an appt now. All my tests have been in since Oct.
Tracy H.
on 1/22/04 2:41 am - Hudson, FL
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU GO GIRL!!! I can't wait to have surgery 2/23/04 Keep up the good work Tracy
Debbie D.
on 1/22/04 11:00 am - Spring Hill, FL
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I just passed the half-century mark and looking forward to joining you in the century club!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views