super b complex chewable

garywill
on 1/15/04 7:20 am - Sun Valley, NV
My doctor wants me to take super b complex. I bought tablets at GNC but can't handle their size. Does anyone know where I can buy a chewable? I use a chewable multivitamin from GNC and a chewable calcium citrate from abaratricadvantage.com and am happy with both of them. 7 weeks - down 48 pounds.
GeorgineVJ
on 1/15/04 9:32 am - Caribou, ME
I have been using chewable multivitamins with b complex in them and supplementing with B-12 sublingual tabs from GNC. I just take regular children's chewables from Costco, and so far my blood labs have been fine. Congrats on your excellent loss. I am 4.5 months out and down 97 pounds.
boemary
on 1/15/04 12:50 pm - Ocala, FL
Georgine THATS WONDERFUL!!!!! CONGRATS I BET YOU SHINE LIKE A NEW PENNY HUN! GOD BLESS YOU! DO TELL ME YOUR I am having my wls in feb/2004 and I am getting married in June 2004 and wanna lose all i possibly can, and be healthy and feel wonderful! what kind of excersizing are you doing? what are you eating daily, just curious hope i am not to forward in asking. God Bless Mary in Fl.
Sue G.
on 1/16/04 12:40 am - Tampa, FL
I haven't been able to find a chewable calcium citrate. I tried to get to abaratricadvantage.com, but got an error. Am I spelling it right? Any other ideas where I could get that? I am waiting for insurance. Keep your fingers crossed!
garywill
on 1/16/04 7:09 am - Sun Valley, NV
Sorry, I mispelled the website. It is bariatricadvantage.com. They have 2 types of the calcium citrate. I like the chocolate. I ordered the sublingual b12 and the calcium citrate. Saved $35 by making it a 3 month supply.
Sabrina M.
on 1/21/04 2:20 am - Jacksonville, FL
Gary, I am looking for the same thing. Please let me know if you find it and I will do the same. The dietitian for Dr. O. told me sublingual B-12, but he told me no, it needs to be a Super B Complex.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views