Psyc. eval all done today!

boemary
on 1/13/04 11:34 am - Ocala, FL
Hi everyone i just wanted to share a bit of good news, my eval. is all done, now all I need is a ,handsome, willing and able Doc. and an empty O.R....lol and of corse a date would be nice also! Hope everyone is well! God Bless!
melissaparish
on 1/13/04 11:56 pm - Brandon, FL
Hi Mary: Sounds like you're well on your way! It's such an amazing procedure and su*****redible results. My husband & I both had the surgery, same day, 3 1/2 months ago. So far, I'm down 65 lbs. and he is down 114 lbs. We can't say enough positive things about our surgeon, his staff, the hospital staff and this entire process. I know you must be getting so excited! It's definitely worth getting excited about. Melissa
boemary
on 1/14/04 2:38 am - Ocala, FL
Thanks so much melissa for your kind words, your sweet! I am so happy you and your hubby are both doing so well! I am really getting excited now that everything is almost done, I am also getting married in June and I am very excited about that as well! I am even buying my dress in a size 20,{cheese smile} I will work harder than I ever have to get into that dress ,believe me, and hopefully it will have to be taken in some also! best of luck to you and your hubby i think it is wonderful you have oneanother to share your goals together, I also have a wonderful man by my side who will be my greatest support! Luv mary in Fl.
melissaparish
on 1/14/04 3:03 am - Brandon, FL
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Wow, you'll be starting your new life as a totally new person. How exciting. The support of that wonderful, soon-to-be husband is the best thing for you too. Do you have a local bariatric support group? If not, maybe you can come down and attend one of ours. We live just north of Tampa (Odessa), not such a long way from Ocala. Our bariatric support meets twice monthly (one casual/social . . one mediated by professionals) and is a wonderful gathering. We would love to have you join us anytime. You can e-mail me ([email protected]) anytime and I'll give you directions and details. Again, congratulations on the wedding and your upcoming surgery!
Deborah S.
on 1/14/04 4:22 am - Gainesville, FL
HELLO MY FUTURE WLS SISTER, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR EVALUATION & GOING TO THE ALTER WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE!! BEST WISHES TO THE BOTH OF YOU. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AT THE MEETING!!! SEE YA LATER QUEEN DIVA
boemary
on 1/14/04 9:52 am - Ocala, FL
Dear Deborah, my angel sitah' where have you been girlfriend??? I thought maybe you just off into the sunset ! I have to say I was a lil worried for a while because i didnt hear from you I am happy you are fine and I cant wait to see you at the meeting also, take care and I will see you soon! Love n hugz Mary
Sabrina M.
on 1/14/04 4:27 am - Jacksonville, FL
Congrats on your psych eval. The handsome willing and able doctor would have to be Dr. Wm. Todd Overcash in Ocala. He did my Open RNY on 12/31 and he is the best! Does not make you wait long either! Best of luck to you.
boemary
on 1/14/04 9:43 am - Ocala, FL
awww I'm sorry Sabrina, but my handsome , willing and able doctor is Erick Thoburn in Gainsville and his record is wonderful, just ask anyone who had him do their wls..but I am happy dr. Overcash worked his best miracles on you and you are well God bless ! Hugs Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views