Give Me a WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spring C.
on 1/13/04 5:57 am - Grand Ridge, Fl
Hey everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I want a WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO cause I just got home from my WLS Seminar and I have my first consult scheduled and also my Phyc. evaluation. Also got my letter from my PCP saying that he thought I woulkd greatly benefit from the WLS.!!!!!!!!!!! I about fell over when the nurse told me what he wrote. He has been very very stuck on trying to talk me out of it. I guess he finally realized that I was gonna do it no matter what!!!!!!!!! So the only thing I have left to do is have my insurance deny me 2 times and then I will be well on my way to the lighter side. I have to attend one pre op class before they do the surgery. That won't be very hard at all. So now I just have to get thru my interview tomorrow with DOC. I got my fingers crossed I just hope it don't interfere with the surgery happening. I guess if I get hired I will have to explain it to them. My mind is racing at 900 miles an hour. I can't sit still HELL I even feel like cleaning my house and I never ever feel like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I am gonna run for now. I will be back later!!!!!!! Getting closer to the lighter side Spring
boemary
on 1/13/04 10:14 am - Ocala, FL
SPRING THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I HAD MY PSYC EVAL. TODAY AND EVERYTHING WENT GREAT, SHE ALSO RECOMMENDED THAT I HAVE THE WLS, SO NOW ALL I NEED IS A DATE WITH A HANDSOME DOC, AND AN EMPTY O.R....LOL I HOPE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE IN 2004! lUV MARY IN FL. P.S. I GOT THE PIC. AND LET ME SAY HOW BEAUTIFUL MY NEW FRIEND IS EVERYONE!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views