ORLANDO SUPPORT GROUP!!!!!

margaret B.
on 1/20/04 10:16 am - st cloud, fl
Any sounds good to me. Just let me know. I prefer them to be on weekends since I have to make the drive so Ill mark my calander for Feb 7 @ 6:30 email me and let me know where to meet. Margaret
Stephanie L.
on 1/20/04 5:35 am - Orlando, FL
Zena, The date of the first meeting will be Feb 7, 2004 at 630pm. As far as the place we have narrowed it down to 3 places, all in the Altamonte area this time(we plan on moving around) just to meet for dinner and talk. Pleae choose which one you would like---majority rules on this one!! 1. Bahama Breeze 2. Ale House 3. Sweet Tomatoes Hope all is well!!! Stephanie
debbie J.
on 1/20/04 1:32 am - mt dora, fl
wonderful!!!!!my surg is jan 28 I live in Mt Dora but work in Altamonte Springs this would be great keep me posted. debbie
Stephanie L.
on 1/20/04 5:37 am - Orlando, FL
Debbie, I hope you are able to attend since it will be so close to your surgery date, but if not, I will keep you posted on the ones after that!!! Best of luck to you! The date of the first meeting will be Feb 7, 2004 at 630pm. As far as the place we have narrowed it down to 3 places, all in the Altamonte area this time(we plan on moving around) just to meet for dinner and talk. Pleae choose which one you would like---majority rules on this one!! 1. Bahama Breeze 2. Ale House 3. Sweet Tomatoes Hope all is well!!! Stephanie
Grace M.
on 1/20/04 8:51 pm - Oviedo, FL
Yes, I'm still here. I had a reaction to the General and that caused some vomiting (yea!). I am leaving in 5 minutes to go get my staples out. I'm down 14 pounds from my weight at Christmas and it's only been 6 days. Slow getting around though. Can't wait to exercise. I have no opinion on the place. Sweet Tomatoes might be a little quieter. Grace
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views