ORLANDO SUPPORT GROUP!!!!!

Stephanie L.
on 1/13/04 12:16 am - Orlando, FL
I am in the Orlando are and am going to start up a support group as there seemd to not be one around here. I need to know if anyone is onterested in meeting once(or more) a month. I have a friend here at work that had the banding and I had the bypas as did another girl here at work. Please contact me and I will start forming the info--ALL ARE WELCOME!!!! Pre and POST ops--banding or bypass. We can all help each other! Stephanie
Grace M.
on 1/13/04 12:50 am - Oviedo, FL
I live in Oviedo, just outside Orlando. Let me know about the group you're trying to start. I am having my banding this Friday 1-16-04. Grace
Stephanie L.
on 1/20/04 5:32 am - Orlando, FL
Grace, Just wanted to see how you are feeling???? And also to let you know that the date of the first meeting will be Feb 7, 2004 at 630pm. As far as the place we have narrowed it down to 3 places, all in the Altamonte area this time(we plan on moving around) just to meet for dinner and talk. Pleae choose which one you would like---majority rules on this one!! 1. Bahama Breeze 2. Ale House 3. Sweet Tomatoes Hope all is well!!! Stephanie
Naomi G.
on 1/14/04 3:57 am - Orlando, FL
I had the gastric bypass done in October 2003 and I have been having a hard time finding a support group in Orlando. I would be very happy if you gave me more info on the support group you are going to start. Naomi
Stephanie L.
on 1/20/04 5:33 am - Orlando, FL
Naomi, Just wanted to let you know, the date of the first meeting will be Feb 7, 2004 at 630pm. As far as the place we have narrowed it down to 3 places, all in the Altamonte area this time(we plan on moving around) just to meet for dinner and talk. Pleae choose which one you would like---majority rules on this one!! 1. Bahama Breeze 2. Ale House 3. Sweet Tomatoes Hope all is well!!! Stephanie
Brenda M.
on 1/17/04 5:54 am - Orlando, FL
I would be interested in a support group that would meet in Southwest Orlando. I know there are goups up in Lake Mary and Altmonte Springs. But I would guess that there must be a number of people down this end of town that would like to meet. Let me know what develops. I am in the appeal process for a bypass Cigna HMO. Brenda
Stephanie L.
on 1/20/04 5:34 am - Orlando, FL
Brenda, The date of the first meeting will be Feb 7, 2004 at 630pm. As far as the place we have narrowed it down to 3 places, all in the Altamonte area this time(we plan on moving around) just to meet for dinner and talk. Pleae choose which one you would like---majority rules on this one!! 1. Bahama Breeze 2. Ale House 3. Sweet Tomatoes Hope all is well!!! Stephanie
Zena M.
on 1/18/04 12:16 am - Deltona, FL
I am new to the boards and would be interested in the support group. I live in Deltona and had my surgery 3 mos ago. I go to a support meeting in Celebration 1x a month but am not aware of any others in the area. Thanks
margaret B.
on 1/18/04 10:12 am - st cloud, fl
I need to be involved in one again. The support helps me tremendously. I would kind of like one closer to Kissimmee-St Cloud but will travel to Orlando. Please keep me informed
Stephanie L.
on 1/20/04 5:36 am - Orlando, FL
Margaret, The date of the first meeting will be Feb 7, 2004 at 630pm. As far as the place we have narrowed it down to 3 places, all in the Altamonte area this time(we plan on moving around) just to meet for dinner and talk. Pleae choose which one you would like---majority rules on this one!! 1. Bahama Breeze 2. Ale House 3. Sweet Tomatoes Hope all is well!!! Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views