Hey everyone

paige M.
on 1/11/04 12:36 pm - Tampa, FL
Hey everyone! I am new to this group and I have a request.... I hope someone can help me. I am in need of a new pcp in the Tampa area that is pro wls ASAP. I was having a real problem and I would appreciate any help that you can give.
shbama
on 1/12/04 7:52 am - Brandon, Fl
I live in Brandon adn I know Dr Stephen Parks or Dr Beardsen pro WLS. Good Luck
melissaparish
on 1/12/04 11:04 am - Brandon, FL
We have a SUPER PCP in Tampa and he is the Chief of Medicine at the hospital where we (my husband and I both) had our surgery. Our surgeon also happens to be the Chief of Staff at the same hospital as well. The PCP is Dr. John Spallino (813-926-2177) and the surgeon is Dr. Alfredo Fernandez (866-986-5483). Both are just amazing and we can't say enough great things about them. We also have a local support group that meets twice monthly at Town & Country Hospital (2nd Tuesday of every month and last Thursday of every month @ 6:00 p.m.). The next support group meeting is tomorrow night. Also, the surgeon does a free seminar every Tuesday night (except the support group night) same time, same hospital. Sure hope this helps you. This surgery has been the best thing we ever, ever did for ourselves! Melissa & Dan
paige M.
on 1/17/04 8:37 am - Tampa, FL
Thank you so much for responding .... it is so hard to find a doctor that is supportive of wls... most just don't have the education about the procedure. I will look and see if he is on my insurance... cigna. they are not making this whole trip go smoothly. Thank you Paige
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views