YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BullDog Lady
on 1/9/04 6:59 am - Somewhere GREAT!
I went to me PCP today and explained to him how I felt and he totally agreed =-)!! I am so happy. SO I start my journey now. He has given me my letter, Unforutnatly I have to wait atleast 6months and do a supervised weight lose program through my doc office. He was more than glad enough to get me started. I may have to wait 6months to get my appoint. but I dont care. I have done 30 years like this, what is 6 more months to get an appointment. So now is my next step...lookiong for a good doc. Anyone in NorthWest Florida can give me reference to a good doc. I live in Dothan....right near the florida state line. I need something no more than an hour or two away. Any references are helpful...Thanks!!
Patty.W
on 1/9/04 10:22 am
Becky, congratulations on the start of your journey! I read your profile, what doctor were you attempting to see in P'cola? I live in Pace, about 20 minutes NW of there. I'm familar with Dothan, my family is from Graceville. Dr. Nye did my surgery 16 months ago in P'cola. Very good, doctor with an excellent follow-up plan. I have had no complications. I have a friend who lives in Freeport, Florida, and she just had WLS 4 months ago in Ft. Walton with Dr. Rogers at Ft Walton Beach Medical Center. She is doing well, although she got an infection in her incision. I understand there is also a doctor in Panama City doing the surgery now but don't know his name. Good luck! Life's a Beach just don't get Burned! Patty
Elizabeth S.
on 1/12/04 6:41 am - Pensacola, FL
I know there is a good Doc in Tallahassee and one in Panama City. Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views