Whewwwww!!!!

Spring C.
on 1/7/04 11:01 am - Grand Ridge, Fl
Well ladies and gents I decided I had better post today. Today has been a whirlwind day!!!!! Started off kinda quiet and then BAM!!! I got a call at work about 1pm cst. and I had to return the call because I was on a call (I work in a call center). I called the number back and it was from a job that I applied for with the Fla. Dept. of Corrections (DOC). They want me to come in for an interview on the 14th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been applying for a state job for months! So needless to say I was pumped for the rest of the day. Well I came home and checked the mail and I had a letter from the FDLE (Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement), I thought that it was another rejection letter, you know the thanks for applying but you ain't good enough type thing. I opened the letter and started to read. Well they want me to come and take a test on the 23rd for the job I applied for!!!!!!!!!!!! So now I am thinking OMG!!!!! Well I get home and listen to my answering machine and I had a message from my Endocrinologist, he is the one that is refering me for the surgery. They have my letter ready!!!!!!!!!!!! I am totally about to freak out!!!!! From the way it looks 2004 might just be my year. It seems as if everything is coming around for me. I feel overwhemled but a good overwhemled. I have prepared myself or at least I think I have for this roller coaster ride to come to a screeching halt soon. I am really trying to keep my thought very positive and hope things continue the way they are. The only thing I lack on getting help with vocational rehab is getting the letter from my PCP and my first consult with the surgeon so they can try to file my insurance and have it denied twice. Well I am gonna go for now...... As always I will keep you guys posted. I am gonna try and get some rest LOL!!!!!!!! Spring
boemary
on 1/7/04 8:33 pm - Ocala, FL
Wow,thats wonderful news Spring! I know you just wanted to do the happy and keep on dancing girlfriend!!! I hope all your dreams come true for you in 2004!, never give up hope, keep the faith God is Good! mary in Fl.
BullDog Lady
on 1/8/04 8:46 am - Somewhere GREAT!
Congrats Spring!! Where are you going for your interview at ?? Good Luck and keep me posted! Becky
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views