UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spring C.
on 1/5/04 8:50 am - Grand Ridge, Fl
Wellll I am home from work. I got to go to Vocational rehab today and guess what. They told me to get a letter from my PCP documenting that I have been trying to lose weight for at least a year. I also have to get a letter from my endocrinologist stating that it is medically nesscassary. I have to go ahead and have my first consult so that they could go ahead and try to file my insurance since they have to deny me twice before vocational rehab will cover it. So today has been a good day and I felt like I have made some head way. Lets keep pur fingers crossed that it won't be a long drawn out process. I will keep you guys posted. Spring
Patty.W
on 1/5/04 9:19 am
Congratulations Spring! Its one small step closer! Keep fighting the fight!
BullDog Lady
on 1/5/04 9:23 am - Somewhere GREAT!
Congratulations Spring. I hope that My journey can be as swift as yours.. I go to see my PCP Fri. to get my wl info and such. BTW....Did you work for DOC?? Seems like I have heard some of my Co-Workers mention your name. I am just curious. Again CONGRATS!! and Good Luck!
Spring C.
on 1/5/04 9:30 am - Grand Ridge, Fl
Thank for the kind words ladies. As a matter of fact B. I did work for DOC!!!!! Small world we live in. I am wondering now if they were saying good things or bad things about me!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
boemary
on 1/5/04 1:07 pm - Ocala, FL
SPRING, I AM SURE EVERYTHING WILL GO WELL....JUST ONE MORE GIANT STEP FOR YOU SWEETY BEST OF LUCK, HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON! IT IS CRAZY THE HOOPS WE HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH FOR WLS, BUT WHEN WE GET TO THE LOSING SIDE WE WILL KNOW WHY! WE MUST BE MENTALLY PREPARED FOR THIS, YOU AND I...BUT WE WILL HELP ONEANOTHER THROUGH THIS...GOD BLESS! P.S THE TWINS ARE SO EXCITED...LOL MARY IN FL.
Smellycat
on 1/6/04 7:52 am - New Port Richey, Fl
Good Luck! Dont give up on it, keep fighting! Keep us posted on your progress. Warm Regards, Carol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views