Atlanta OH Conference????

Michael Eak
on 11/14/09 4:55 am - Largo, FL
OK what was your Experience of the event??
There were postings of several Florida OHer's going.
What are your views and opinions,? Anyone take picturs?

Did you woo them to come back to Florida next year
or have a OH Cruise departing Florida?

Heidi Nichols
on 11/14/09 10:18 am - Orlando, FL
 Hi, Michael my name is Heidi . I went to the OH Atlanta it was almost so awsome I meet alot of people that are having or had the issues i have and The icing on the cake was meeting Dr Garth Davis and Dr Mary jo from Big Medince they are so down to earth. It was worth the trip and hoping that the come to Florida . Eric Klein was there the guy that made this website it is the coolest guy. Well if your looking for a date there was alot of single women there. This event not many guys came to I was surprise there was only like a handful. But in all this was awsome . I have couple picture by having trouble putting on this site I have a facebook heidi nichols.
Well good luck in your journery I am just starting mine I had my surgery Oct.6 of 09 .
carlak
on 11/15/09 6:46 pm - Bradenton, FL
I went to the Chicago one in June and it was awesome. I was in the Oh magazine 2 time. I was in the fashion show in chicago. I got to meet Dr Garth Davis and Mary Jo. Theyare awesome.
Chef Dave was there and was awesome also.
I did say do one in Florida!!!!!
Carla
image hosting site

emjayel56
on 11/17/09 5:23 am - Boynton Beach,, FL

I made the trip from Florida and it was well worth the time and expense. I would do it again in a heartbeat.  Being newly postop it was a learning experience and a whole lot of fun.  I met some great people there and Atlanta was beautiful.

Oh and Heidi posted above that there were only a few men there, but hey the ones that were there sure were hot and wonderful success stories :)

Can't wait for the next one

maryjo

BELOW GOAL WEIGHT... LOST 151 LBS AND CURRENTLY WEIGH 138 LBS.  ... Maryjo

AshleyDillo
on 11/17/09 9:53 am - Tallahassee, FL
I went to the ATL event and it was a blast.  I made some new friends and finally got to put a face to all these OH celebs.  I would definitely go again if they hold it again in ATL or anywhere in FL.

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

MSW will not settle
on 11/17/09 1:38 pm
I had to cancel attending ATL last minute but I did go to OH in NY.  I absolutely loved it.  It was so informative and I met some great people.  I'd love to see OH come to the Orlando area or do a cruise.  A cruise would be phenominal. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

emjayel56
on 11/17/09 7:54 pm - Boynton Beach,, FL

Do they ever do cruises?  that would be so much fun.

maryjo

BELOW GOAL WEIGHT... LOST 151 LBS AND CURRENTLY WEIGH 138 LBS.  ... Maryjo

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views