Home at last!

Debra J.
on 1/1/04 3:37 pm - Clearwater, FL
Woohoo I'm home! Had my surgery on 12/30/03. The hospital called early in the morning the day of surgery to see if I could come in earlier because another patient had surgery cancelled because they didn't follow the doctors orders. So instead of going under the knife at 2pm I underwent surgery at 12:15pm!! I have not had any problem thus far thank the Lord! I have a few bouts of nausea but as soon as I drink some fluids I feel much better! Getting up to walk was not as hard as I thought it would be but the first time took me so long because I got winded just trying to sit up! lol But I did eventually get up and walk as soon as my breathing was back under control. Thanks for everyone's support & prayers, I really need it! I am now on the losing side!! I was released from the hospital at 2pm on 1/1/04!!
boemary
on 1/1/04 6:13 pm - Ocala, FL
God Bless you Debra, I am so happy you made it through the surgery so well, now take care of your self and do what the dr. says to the Letter T. I hear drinking was a lil difficult after wls , but remember everyday it will get better and you will feel better also! Now that your home continue to get up and walk around even if it's just in the house for a few days ok! take care of the new you! May God hold you gently in his loving arms till you are healed inside and out! I am praying, I will join you on the losing side in feb 2004.. keep in touch, and let me know how your doing ok! Mary in Fl.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views