goals/resolutions for 2004

Princesa407
on 12/30/03 10:48 pm - Orlando, FL
Good morning board, since this is the last day of the year, I am of course sitting at work , looking back at this incredible year that is about to be a memory. Honestly if someone had told me one year ago that I would be 85 pounds lighter I would've laughed!!! But thank God that I have had a wonderful, uplifting, blessed year. So I was wondering if anyone has set goals or resolutions for the new year. here's my list....I'd love to get feed back from all of you! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Resolutions: 1) Learn to just LIVE LIFE, love it, embrace it and enjoy it. 2) Work even more on taking care of myself (continue going to the gym, protein protein protein, just an overall conscious effort of being healthy in 2004) 3) PATIENCE (need lots of it and i plan on working on it) 4) Work on being a better person, friend, sister, daughter, girl friend, you get the point GOALS: 1) Saving up enough money to be able to move out on my own this year 2) Take a well deserved cruise this summer-BAHAMAS here I Come! 3) Losing the last 50 pounds so I can make it to my goal weight!!! 4) Buying the most beautiful bathing suit I have ever seen , to go to the Bahamas!!!!!! I can't wait to hear from all of you!
Stephanie L.
on 12/31/03 12:16 am - Orlando, FL
Hi all, Marta, I wish you luck with all of your resolutions, esp the healthy part and maybe I'll see you in the bahamas!!!! I am going too!!! Well, here is my list! 1. Being a good mom and room-mom 2. To lose the last 40-45lbs 3. To actually buy a bathing suit for the summer that I like and not just because it fits(one that doesnt have that stupid skirt on it!!) 4. To keep working toward my RN degree 5. To just enjoy every moment that I have with my son! 6. To NEVER experience dumping syndrome again!!!! 7. To help others learn about the greats of this surgery, not just the horror stories!! I wish you all well, and hope that you have a healthy and happy new year! Get ready 2004, cause here we come with a vengence!!!!
Debra J.
on 1/1/04 3:49 pm - Clearwater, FL
Good luck with your goals & resolutions Marta! I only have a few goals for this year no resolutions because I don't have any addictions to quit LOL! Goal #1 - lose at least 100 pounds if not all of my excess weight (145lbs) Goal #2 - finish my Associates Degree in Fashion Design. That's about it for me....will update if I can think of any more!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views