MTG-Space Coast Support Group (Brevard Co.)

C-There
on 11/12/09 7:59 am - Brevard County, FL
 Our next SG mtg. will be on Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 6:00-7:00 p.m. The mtg. will be held at The Golden Hanger (Ladies Consignment Store), 629 S. Apollo Blvd., Melbourne, FL 32901. This is located on the corner of Apollo and Bab**** Street, next to the Sonic Drive-In.

If you plan on attending, please send me a message so I know how many people to expect. Hope to see you there!  

Please feel free to bring any items or recipes you wish to share with other members. 

With the approaching holidays we have lots of topics to talk about. That is, how to deal with them: specifically, how to handle the dynamics/emotions of family gatherings; how to adapt and/or integrate some of our favorite holiday foods so that we don't feel completely cut off from the festivities; how to create new & positive traditions to replace old, destructive eating habits, etc.

A fellow WLS member holds monthly meetings here in Melbourne, every 3rd Wednesday of the month.  If you are unable to attend our meeting, please let me know by email and I can provide you more information.

Thanks!  C-There

C-There
kareninflorida
on 11/12/09 11:31 am - Rockledge, FL
You know I'll definitely be there.  :)
495                                       358                       195
Surgery/high weight       Current weight    Goal weight
8/17/09                             09/19/10

sldeems
on 11/13/09 8:10 pm
Wow, I didn't realize we had a support group in Brevard.  I plan to attend. 

I am a lapbander, are most of the members bypass or is it a mix of folks?  Just curious...
Sandy
C-There
on 11/13/09 8:29 pm - Brevard County, FL
 We have a mix of different "surgeries" in our group, as well as pre, post-op members.  Please pass on the word about our meeting, should you know anyone else who would attend.  See you there.
C-There
missyf
on 11/16/09 11:03 pm - Merritt Island, FL
Hello-I plan to attend. Please count me in. Thanks :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views