It's me again

Spring C.
on 12/30/03 9:59 am - Grand Ridge, Fl
Hey everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! I am back from the dr and guess what??????????????????? He is gonna get my referal ready. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have to go and talk to vocational rehab cause my insurance won't pay for it. You would think that they would pay for something that would reduce their payout cost. If there is anyone here that has dealt with vocational rehab please let me know. I could really use the help, Thanks everyone. Spring
boemary
on 12/30/03 8:49 pm - Ocala, FL
thats wonderful Spring!!! I went to my pcp last night for an unrelated issue and she informed me that my letters were ready!!! Wow 2 weeks early!!!!!!!!!!! she said she would be faxing my letters over to my wls doc. on Monday, I am so happy :smile:just one more thing done, now I need a psyc eval, and wait for a date. and pre -op tests....this is going to be a wonderful year for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tonight I will also stop the darn Smoking to prepare for the big day! God knows I want this so bad, and I know he will help me over this hurdle, I know I wont be a "happy Camper" for a few days but i will get over it! Idont know if the poor kids will though...lol I can be quite the bi-atch, if ya know what I mean when i quit the smoking... I wish you all the best on your wls journey, dont worry everything will fall into place just stay on it!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR! hugz mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views