YIPEE I GAT A DATE!!!

Chefswife (.
on 12/29/03 7:14 am - Pembroke Pines, FL
O.M.G. I finally got the call today from my surgeon's office with my date!!! Tuesday, January 27th 2004. Wow I can't believe it. It is really going to happen. Now I have to get all my medical clearences from the Cardiologist, Pulmonologist, Endocrinologist, and all the lab work, chest x-rays, and EKG from my PCP. Geez I am soooo overwhelmed with everything that has to be done before the big day. I am now so scared and wondering if I am doing the right thing. But I have come too far to change my mind now, I know these are normal feeling, so I will go on with the show. Yippeeeeeeee!!!
exc98765
on 12/29/03 7:19 am - deltona, fl
Tracy...1st congrats on your date....you are doing the right thing..I also had the same thoughts up until the time they wheeled me into the OR....I don't regret the surgery for 1 minute...I had my surgery 8/19 and am down 70 lbs,....best of luck on your WLS journey..Debbie
Patty.W
on 12/29/03 8:24 am
Tracy, Congratulations on your date! Now, remember this...Take a deep breath..now take another.....keep doing that... If I remember right I got so hyper I thought I would crawl out of my skin! Just breathe and relax and you'll be able to get everything done you need to do...before surgery! Congrats again!
Chefswife (.
on 12/29/03 9:04 am - Pembroke Pines, FL
Thank you both for you wonderful words. I know im doing the right thing, just the nerves were speaking....
Smellycat
on 1/2/04 12:35 am - New Port Richey, Fl
Hi and Congrats on your upcoming surgery! Best wishes for a speedy and pain-free recovery.
LISA M.
on 1/6/04 5:46 pm - RIVER ROUGE, MI
Tracy is my angel please stop by and sign her support page. I am so happy she approved..she deserves it..I am her angel and would be grateful for any support page signing we all need support ...so sign her page..she is a great gal. hugs lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views