Central Florida/Sanford M"eat" & Greet?????

brewgal
on 11/11/09 12:08 pm - Orlando, FL
So are there any suggestions on where to meet for lunch or dinner??  Taking all suggestions right now.......  or did you want to keep the same place as before??

ToniLee
on 11/13/09 9:45 pm, edited 11/13/09 9:56 pm
Hi, we had been meeting at the Logans in Sanford (Town Center) on a Monday night at 6:30.  We had a few coming from Volusia county and it was convenient for them.  We didn't have a leader anymore and Martha was nice enough to take over but then her sister was having some health issues and we haven't met for a couple of months now.  There were a 3 or 4 "sleevers" which was an interesting mix, all different doctors. There were some complaints about Logans being pricey but they always have coupons now a days.  The Crab shack or something Crab is next door and that was going to be our next venture.  We were a very informal bunch but I think we learned a lot!  Also a few men go which is helpful as my hubby just had the sleeve done in Sept.  and I loved picking thier brains.  So anyways I am interested even though I live on the coast I try to attend Dr. Jawads group and the Sanford one if its not the same week.  Glad someone asked about this!!
brewgal
on 11/14/09 12:31 am - Orlando, FL
OK - well that sounds good.......  let's do it!!!

I know things are probably hectic this month with Thanksgiving, Black Friday, etc...  so how about we meet up on Monday December 7th at 6:30pm @ Joe's Crab Shack in Sanford (right next to Logan's)???

Everyone in??

Ed W.
on 11/15/09 4:13 am - Casselberry, FL
December 7 is good with me!!

Ed

HIghest Weight - 287 /Surgery Weight - 278  /Curent Weight - 150/Goal - 154 

brewgal
on 11/15/09 9:57 am - Orlando, FL
Awesome - I look forward to seeing you there......  :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views