8 WEEKS UPDATE

(deactivated member)
on 12/20/03 2:57 am
December 20th, 2003. Yesterday I did my own 8 weeks measures and weight. Besides the weight and measures I feel really fine, more energy, never hungry and sleeping a lot better. Sometimes I do want to eat junk food but I control myself and stop my devil inside, I started to eat well chew solids and I started to eat different foods, to be honest I'm sick of "Purée foods! So I feel really happy with the results achieved already. Pre-op : 362 pounds now 300 ( 62 lost ) Measures: Waist: 61" now 55"; Chest 56" now 49"; Legs: 34" now 29"; Calf:20" now 18". Thanks everybody for their support.
Sunnisunshine
on 12/21/03 7:39 am - Sebastian, FL
Congrats Juan!!! You've done very well, and I know you will continue to do so! It's hard passing on some of the temptations, but darn, we didn't come this far, and through what we did to want to do that...at least that's what I tell myself when I am tempted. And when that doesn't work, I just have a pinch of what is tempting me, and that's all I need, and or desire. It's been difficult staying on the diet from the Dr, but I too will be glad to get off of soft foods. You're doing great, and I hope to be right behind you! Happy Holidays!! Cindy
Princesa407
on 12/22/03 6:29 am - Orlando, FL
congratulations!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr