Moving to AZ

FLGail
on 11/5/09 12:31 am - Sun City, AZ
Hi Everyone, I have been on here on and off at various times. I did run a support group for Dr. Fernandez. He will have a new patient support group I believe starting  in Jan. I believe. We are heading to Az. next week. I will still be able to answer Fla questions for anybody still since I have
been involved with Gastric Bypass for several years here in Tampa. I will be lurking on the Fla site.
                                                 Gail
(deactivated member)
on 11/5/09 3:09 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi Gail!
I won't say goodbye because we will still chat.......you have my phone number and I'm sure we'll be posting/chatting on-line.

I wish you and Howard a very safe trip to AZ, I hope the dogs do well on the trip and I hope you both enjoy your new retired life in AZ.

Be well!!
Ruth

PS- keep me posted on getting your arms done...
Redhaired
on 11/5/09 10:12 pm - Mouseville, FL
I hope it all goes well for you.  Safe travels and let us here from you.

Red

FLGail
on 11/7/09 6:18 am - Sun City, AZ
Thanks Red I will still be lurking around  the site.   Gail
carlak
on 11/9/09 8:27 am - Bradenton, FL
Gail,
I know we can still chat on line. But have a safe and wonderful trip to AZ. I dont envy you in the 110 temp in the summer!!!!!
Carla
image hosting site

FLGail
on 11/9/09 8:57 am - Sun City, AZ
Hi Carla, It was great having lunch with you and  Ruth  last week. Have you started your new job yet?
Is it in Bradenton? Talk to you online soon from az.   tAKE CARE,
                                                                                                                 gAIL
cpcampbell
on 11/20/09 7:57 pm
Hello Gail,

I'm moving to the Tampa area (Lutz, FL) within the next 2 weeks from Georgia.  Any suggestions for group support meetings?

Thanks!

Cpcampbell

Highest Weight = 206 lbs.
Surgery Weight = 185.6 lbs.
Current Weight = 122 lbs.
Goal Weight = 130 lbs. (5'1")

LMPinAZ
on 12/15/09 8:08 pm - Sun City, AZ
My name is Lou-Ann. I live in Sun City, Az and hope to have my surgery next month. i would lo9ve to chat with you...
FLGail
on 12/16/09 10:49 am - Sun City, AZ
Hi Lou Ann , Send me a personal message. I would to chat with you. Also my girlfriend runs a support group in Sun City and she would love to have you come. Take care. Hope to hear from you. Gail
LMPinAZ
on 12/27/09 10:28 am - Sun City, AZ
Hi Gail,

It was so nice to hear from you. I do believe I met your friend a year or so ago and have been unable to contact her since. Is her name Ann? She is a nice lady. I am scheduled for the 19th of January at Scottsdale Bariatric and am both excited and a bit frightened as well... Are you alos living in Sun City? I would love to chat with you...

Hoping you had a Blessed Christmas and that 2010 is good to you as well.....

Lou-Ann
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views