Really Bummed Out!!!!

Chefswife (.
on 12/11/03 7:34 am - Pembroke Pines, FL
Everyone has heard this and/or been through this themselves, but I am soooo tied of waiting for approval, i'm getting depressed about it. Its been just over a month of waiting already. everytime I call the insurance company (Aetna-they suck) they tell me they are still waiting for more info., everytime I call my surgeon's office and ask them whats going on, they say Aetna is reviewing it and they have all the info. So I don't know what is going on. But I wish they would make a decision already. I feel if after all this time, if they are gonna give me a denial, then do it already so I can get on with the appeal, but not doing anything is driving me Just needed to vent. Thanks for listening....
GeorgineVJ
on 12/11/03 7:44 am - Caribou, ME
Hang in there... I had one of the best insurance companies who always approve and it took them over 6 weeks. And they would never give me any information either. I would ask Aetna to tell you specifically what info they are waiting on so you can speed up the process. It may be that they want more info on a specific thing but haven't sent the request to the correct party.
camille T.
on 12/11/03 9:25 pm - miami, fl
All I can say Tracy is that you need to think positive. Start packing your bag and don't let negative thoughts control you. Everything is gonna be alright. I was in the same situation as you waiting to the insurance and all; I couldn't sleep, I was scared and depressed that I would cry everyday, but a friend at work told me that positive thoughts bring positive answers. Be persistent, call you doctor's office and find out what is going on. If you believe in God, let everything in His hands and He shall take care of everything.
Elizabeth S.
on 12/13/03 9:04 am - Pensacola, FL
{{{Hugs}}} Feb will be a year for me. I know the feeling!
Chefswife (.
on 12/13/03 11:57 am - Pembroke Pines, FL
Thanks everyone for all the possitive thoughts, I really needed to hear it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views