Ok, now I'm really upset...

melati
on 12/9/03 6:55 am - Miami, FL
I was fine with my date being changed from 12/8 to 12/22, since I have family visiting, but then the patient rep called to say I was being bumped back to 12/23. I know it's only one day and I'm being irrational, but I need to have this done by the end of the year b/c I'm not sure if I'll have insurance much into the next year. ALso, my insurance has been a ***** to deal with and I'm sure during the new year, they will change the policy to not cover the surgery. Oh, I'll probably make it, but wish me well.
Dawn F.
on 12/9/03 7:24 am - Tampa, FL
Julie, I've had mine bumped 3 times too (scheduled 12/22 {cross your fingers}) & I'm also worried about the insurance / end of year issue & we are changing policies in Feb. So.... I feel like I understand & all I can say is hang in there & try to chill (I'm trying, too). I also have been pretty firm about them not changing my date unless it absolutely had too & ask why. In my case I have had complications with my preop test that required further follow ups, so it wasn't their fault really, doesn't make it any easier emotionally though. Wishing ya well & sending hugs. Dawn
Tammara F.
on 12/15/03 5:24 pm - Cleveland Hts., OH
I feel you girl, I'm not sure how much longer I'm gonna have Kaiser in 2004... If I don't get this Cardiac clearance in to the Cleveland Center for Bariatic Surgery by the end of the day on Dec. 17th, I won't be able to have it on Dec. 22nd. The only problem is that my Cardiology appointment is on Dec. 17th and I don't know what all will be included in the tests I pray it's quick though.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views