waiting game

luvstarrynite
on 12/8/03 4:10 am - daytona bch, fl
hi everyone, just wanted to let everyone know i had my medicaid changed to healthease(only found 2 drs that took regular medicaid both down south, for some odd reason most that took medicaid before quit taking it, only staywell or healthease now) so i had to change my pcp. my first appt with him is next week, hopefully he will agree with my other drs for WLS. i wanted a dr that was close to home that did the surgery, i finally found one but he's still in the process of setting everything up with the hospital(been waiting since sept but i know it takes awhile to get everything up and running)......my old pcp and his nurse both recommended him, so i don't mind the waiting game. easier for my family for me to have surgery here than south florida especially with all the dr visits. at least i have my sister and mom to help me ou****ching my daughter, etc. they've been a great help before(i had hernia surgery last yr....so i know kinda what i'm looking forward too) and they have always supported me. thanks ev1 for all the great info on the message board, etc and congrats on all the losing, can't wait to join ya!!! tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views