what to eat...what to eat....

exc98765
on 12/7/03 10:35 am - deltona, fl
hi ya'll....I am about 15 weeks post op and do not know what to eat to help me get the weight loss going....I am only down 6o lbs....can someone help by telling me what they eat on 1 average day..thanks for all the info I get from this web site...debbie
GeorgineVJ
on 12/7/03 10:49 am - Caribou, ME
Well I eat a ton of dairy products. I am having hard time eating enough because I am sick of all the stuff I could have in the first 12 weeks. I drink at least 3-4 8oz glasses of milk a day, eat an 8 oz yogurt, usually a couple pieces of cheese, and some meat and veggies for dinner - chicken, turkey, or meatloaf all seem to go down pretty well. If I'm not feeling well or tolerating foods well I try to get an extra glass of milk along with some sugar free apple juice, tomato juice, and maybe I'll have some mashed potatoes. Eggs are excellent protein as well, but I can't stomach them anymore. My loss has slowed down a little as well but seems to be in fits and spurts, like I won't lose for 6-8 days, then I'm down 2 pounds. Weird. Drinking water will help, and protein supplements seem to help as well - I like procel - I got it from vitalady.com. Also found a pretty good low carb resource - try their e newsletter at www.holdthetoast.com - there are some great recipes there. Good Luck! Don't forget that muscle weighs heavier than fat, so if you only show a little weight loss, you may have actually lost more than that amount in fat and gained some muscle, offsetting the number a little. Our weight isn't just a number - your body shape and clothes fitting differently also are a part of it. Take care, good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views