Thank you/new kind of stitches?

melati
on 12/1/03 1:11 am - Miami, FL
Thank you to everyone who emailed me with comments and suggestions--unfortunately I can't reply right now since my email account registers a mysterious error when I try to send. BTW has anyone heard about the new "stitches" that don't use thread?(or whatever they call it) What are they called what are they like & what material is used?
Chelle E.
on 12/1/03 9:06 pm - AL
Hi Julie, Not sure exactly what you are talking about-but thought I would tell you my experience incase it is on the path of your question. I did not have stitches or staples, my surgeon used 'glue'. My scar looks great, and I had no complications.
melati
on 12/2/03 6:15 am - Miami, FL
Yes this is what I mean--I think someone called it Derma Bond. I am having my final pre-op apt tomorrow and I'm sure my doc uses the latest. Than you--btw you look great
Chelle E.
on 12/2/03 10:30 pm - AL
Julie, Yes, I do believe it is called "Derma Bond", and it was so much nicer than previous surgeries where I had staples. (the scar is even nicer) Good Luck at your appointment. Keep us updated! Thank you for the compliment..its been a great journey!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views