I'm Home!

jennifer C.
on 11/28/03 12:03 am - tampa, fl
Hi everyone I made it home sunday and am doing well. I was in the hospital for 5 days and am so glad to finally be home. I am still sore and very tired but all in all doing well. I am able to drink liquids and strained, refined baby cereal? ANyone know anything about that? Also I have strained, cream-based soups on my list. Any suggestions on good ones? Thanks for all your prayers and I will keep you all updated! Love Jennifer
Diane R.
on 11/28/03 1:44 am - Viera, FL
GOOD FOR YOU! WELCOME TO THE OTHER SIDE! You are soooooooo lucky to eat creamy soups. All I get is broth, crystal lite and H2O! Do well at home. REST and WALK! Take good care of yourself. Diane-RNY 11/18/03
garywill
on 11/29/03 5:50 am - Sun Valley, NV
Hi Jennifer, I had my open rny on the 25th. Expected to be in hospital 5 days but doctor released me on the 27th. No pain if I'm not moving. I don't get the baby food until the 3rd & 4th weeks. Every doctor has different requirements. Everyone says it keeps getting better. I have been doing lots of walking in hospital and at home. Dr. said that helps you heal faster. Take care.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views