In need of help

Steffanie J.
on 11/23/03 6:13 am - Jacksonville, fl
I was very sad.I completed all of the pre work and I just saw Dr. Rout and he stated that he was going to perform the surgery. However, I needed to see a hemotologist to determine why I am a severe anemic. Can anyone help? Has anyone had to see the hemotologist before they surgery? What happened? Has anyone has this hold up their surgery? Please help. . Any idea's what next I don't know if I can deal with another set back the wait to see the Dr. was 3 months and now this.
Shayna T.
on 11/23/03 2:16 pm - Miami, FL
I went to the library and did a search on the word "anemic" and came up with this link...and then realized it was you who had asked the question. There were also a couple of other questions there about anemia. To get to the library, click on the link above (where all of the other links are towards the top of the browser window) that says LIBRARY, and do your search from there. Good luck! I hope this doesn't cause any delays in your surgery! ~ T.
Diane R.
on 11/27/03 4:46 am - Viera, FL
Hello! Don't fret! I think that they will put you on iron therepy. That's what happened to me, post op. It may set you back a month, but keep the faith. I do know that Dr. Tenewitz in Melbourne, Florida is very fast to see patients. (I have hear different opinions about Dr. Rout.) Maybe look into this... Best of luck. Diane
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views