Finding a PCP near Melbourne FL

Jason A.
on 11/20/03 3:47 am - Melbourne, FL
I am semi-new to the Melbourne area and was curious if anyone could recommend a Primary Care Physician in Melbourne. I have only within the last year or so moved to the melbourne area. I have seen one Dr. here but his response was that I check out SlimFast and I was then basically rushed out the door. I am leery of just pickng a Dr. at random and as I don't really know anyone out here I was hoping someone here could point me in the right direction so that I can begin the process. Jason
Diane R.
on 11/23/03 8:26 am - Viera, FL
Hello Jason, I would like to recommend Dr. Donna Badolato or her husband Dr. David Badolato. They are both internal medicine docs. They have 9 current patients who have all had the surgery with Dr. Tenewitz, and they write OUTSTANDING letters to the insurance company. They are VERY supportive and young (late 30s). I have been under Donna's care for 3 years. I can't say enough about her practice. Her staff is wonderful too. They are located in Suntree and are listed under Badolato Family Health. Good Luck! Diane Reese
SnoJo S.
on 11/23/03 8:23 pm - Melbourne, FL
Hi Jason, My PCP is Dr. Balaji, Internist. 930 Harbor City Blvd. (Route 1) He is with the Osler group he is considered a Doctors, Doctor. He is very detail oriented and has also been exposed to helping patients with WLS. I know of three patients who have gone to him for help with WLS including myself. I have gone to Dr. Balaji for three years. I was new to Melbourne three years ago and have not been sorry I was directed to Dr. Balaji by another physician. His phone number is (725-5050) and you pronounce his name (Bah-La-Gee) It's always nice to have a few doctors to select from. I wish you the best of luck in your decision. If you would like to e-mail me if you have more questions, please feel free to do so. JS
Jason A.
on 11/26/03 4:49 am - Melbourne, FL
I have made an appt. with Dr. Balaji. The other Dr's do not take my insurance carrier. Thanks much for the recomendations.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views