Central Florida November Get Together

ladivainotown
on 11/19/03 8:20 am - Orlando, FL
Hello to all Florida members, This Saturday we will be having a get together at Chili's in Altamonte Springs. We will be meeting at 4:00pm and are hoping that some new faces will be able to attend. We usually meet for an hour or two and we have some laughs and trade info. All pre/post ops are welcomed as well as their spouses/SO. I know there are some of you who may be a little apprehensive about meeting new people/going out in public but trust me the group we have is very supportive and makes everyone feel at home. I myself am pre-op and it's difficult at times for me to contend with the stares and comments of others but I finally decided that I would not let others dictate to me where I could or could not go. My husband had Lap Rny in April and so far has lost over 190 pounds. Look forward to hearing from some of you. Thanks, Dawn
Brenda M.
on 11/19/03 9:04 am - Orlando, FL
Sounds very interesting, but I do not want to go to altamonte Springs. Do you have these meetings in South west Orlando ever? I have just been denied for the first time by Cigna today. Already called the dr to find out what to do next.
Princesa407
on 12/3/03 5:32 am - Orlando, FL
when will the next meeting be??? and is this only for pre ops? i am 3 months post op
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views