age concern

helen M.
on 11/16/03 5:29 am - plant city, FL
i should get my surgery date any day now.getting a little scare,need some encouragement.i'm55 yrs.old and had to take lots of pain med.and aurthritis,nerve,reflux med.i'm a little worry what they will find in surgery because the biggest place on me is my stomach and i've alway had pain in my right side.hope it from just being big and not nothing else.please pray for me to get through this surgery with sucess.thank you for any feedback
garywill
on 11/16/03 5:57 am - Sun Valley, NV
Just hang in there Helen. I am 61 and am ready for a new life. I am hoping to get approved this week. If it comes I will see if they can do the surgery before Thanksgiving.
Judith G.
on 11/16/03 7:38 am - Jacksonville, Fl
Hi, Gary, I am from Jacksonville also and am 61. My surgery is with Dr. Hocking in Gainesville January 8. I hope you get your approval and can get on your way to better health. God Bless, Judy Gall
Judith G.
on 11/16/03 7:35 am - Jacksonville, Fl
Hi, Helen, I am 61 with a large abdomen also. I have some of your same fears; however, I am thinking the pain on the right side may be that the gall bladder is giving you problems. Your doctor will take notice of that and remove it if it is diseased or has gall stones that need removal. My surgery is with Dr.Michael Hocking January 8; I am nervous also but I am so looking forward to feeling better. My prayers will be with you. Judy Gall
helen M.
on 11/16/03 10:58 am - plant city, FL
thank you judy and my prayers back to you.
shbama
on 11/16/03 7:46 am - Brandon, Fl
I see you Dr is Dr Murr. He is my surgeon also. I am six weeks post op. He removes the gallbadder during surgery so maybe this is a blessing in disguise. Good Luck Sharon
helen M.
on 11/16/03 10:54 am - plant city, FL
thank you and god bless you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr