Counting the days

Shannon G.
on 11/11/03 10:38 pm
Hello All I am driving myself and my husband nuts. I am 27 days to my by-pass date. Each day seems to crawl and it is all I can think about. I know I'm edgy and I can not control my mood swings. Is this normal. It took me almost 6 months to go through all of the hoops and now it is just waiting and waiting and waiting. Any suggestions would be greatly accepted Thanks Frantic in Florida
melissaparish
on 11/12/03 8:42 am - Brandon, FL
Hi Shannon: I know exactly what you're feeling. My husband and I both had gastric bypass (6 weeks ago) and we waited 45 days after our approval. We were so excited! It was like kids waiting to open presents at Christmas or something. We finally just started looking at everyday thinking we're that much closer after this long road. The surgery was the best thing we've ever done (and we both had ours the same day). One thing we did was fill our days doing preparations. We made soups up ahead and froze them into small quantities. It just helps pass the time a little. Hope this helps and great success with your surgery! Melissa Tampa, FL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views