Cigna Success!

Phi Y.
on 11/8/03 1:26 am - Orlando, FL
After denial and great tribulation, today(as I weeped)(and for those who know me...whenever am I EVER going to do that!....I WAS APPROVED WITH MY FIRST APPEAL. HOOOOOOOOOOOOO-YYAAAAAAAAAA! This process took a lot out of me. The waiting game is the worst. I was going to seek the help an attorney; but I had nothing to loose. My body hurts everyday. I decided to put all that pain in my appeal.
melati
on 11/8/03 5:57 am - Miami, FL
It's a great feeling!! I know how awful the wait is --It took me almost a year to do everything for approval. Good luck--when is your date?
jezzie S.
on 11/9/03 10:58 am - lake worth, FL
Congratulations!! I am so happy to hear of your sucess. I am about to submit an appeal to Cigna. Can I ask what you put in your appeal letter? Please email me or respond here so I can hopefully have the same sucess. Good luck!
Sunnisunshine
on 11/10/03 12:19 am - Sebastian, FL
I am so happy for you! You're absolutely correct, the waiting is the hard part! That's what being persistant and honest with the insurers can do for you, way to go! Again, I am so very happy for you, Congrats!! Hugs, Cindy
Phi Y.
on 11/10/03 11:01 am - Orlando, FL
Thank you Cindy & Jezzie for your support. I'm walking on clouds. I know that its just begining. I feel like I could write a book about all I have learned just to be informed and in charge of my own health. Now I know that I will never say..." Can I have seconds Pleeazzzz"! Ps. I will share a piece of my cloud with you guys instead. Thanks
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views