Issues since surgery 1 1/2 yr out???

freeddove40
on 11/6/03 2:08 am - Middleburg, FL
I am sustaining my weight at 135 & am 5'8", but my issues are I am constantly cold all the time and recently have been having this problem with low blood sugar periodically with some fatigue. Has anyone else gone through this??? My protien levels are always superb and I have not had to have one shot yet! Yeah! So help! Any comments would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Theresa
Deborah T.
on 11/12/03 4:03 am - New Port Richey, FL
Hi Theresa..I just wanted to say I am 4 months out and have only lost 62 lbs and I am always freezing. I mentioned to my doctor and he says its not the surgery but I am feeling it is. My protien levels are also excellent so whats up with that. I live in Florida and walk around with a sweater all the time and people look at me like I am crazy especially when its 85 degrees out. How much did youlose? Did you lose it fast? I had alot of trouble at the beggining even having to have an additional surgery 10 days after the Lap. I developed a fustula (hole in my small bowel) and had to have that repaired. Then I developed a wound infection and I am still dressing that wound 4 months later. They tell me its not uncommon for this problem. Did you have any of these things? Congrat to you for a job well done. Lets hope they figure out this "cold" issue. Freezing in Florida Deborah T
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views