What Happened to melissa Phillbrick?

BOBOKITTY
on 11/4/03 11:43 pm - MD
I know melissa passed on November 4th, 2003. i was just wondering did anybody know the complications she had? This saddens me, because she so wanted this surgery.
Dana F.
on 11/6/03 3:13 pm - Pace, FL
OMG I had no idea she had passed on! I had just emailed her the other day after I found her profile on here. She lived about 15 miles from me. This scares me so much....
Dana F.
on 11/8/03 4:45 am - Pace, FL
I emailed Melissa's cousin, but haven't had a response yet. I imagine this is a very hard time for that dear family. When I do hear something I will let you all know, that is if they don't mind me telling it. I didn't really know Melissa that well. But I feel like I did...I suppose because I saw so much of myself in her.
jennifer C.
on 11/11/03 4:00 am - tampa, fl
Hi Adrienne Any news on Melissa? I am so sad to hear that happened. I wonder what complications she encountered. Please let us know if you hear anything. Thanks Jennifer
Dana F.
on 11/11/03 7:11 pm - Pace, FL
I haven't heard anything, wish I had. I hate to email her family again. I sure don't want to be a pest during this hard time. I just feel so bad for her and her family. I just can't imagine how her husband is feeling right now.
SimplyRedHead
on 11/26/03 4:43 pm - Longwood, FL
Did Melissa live in the Orlando area? I think that name is so familiar and she might have worked for my company at one time. Her husband also worked for the company. Just curious as I had actually been the one to hire her...if it is the same person.
BOBOKITTY
on 11/26/03 7:58 pm - MD
Yes she sure did.
Kevin L.
on 12/2/03 12:55 pm - Pensacola, FL
Melissa and her husband Jeff actually lived in the Panhandle area of FLorida. I fnot mistaken they were from the Ft. Walton Beach area. All I know..and this is second hand info is there where some complications after surgery. She aspirated when they were pulling the ventilation tube out which shot liquid into her lungs which cause a cardiac arrest. The information I got was kind of sketchy. Melissa is misse dby everyone at our local support group. You may be able to find moe information from them at the following web site. http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/WLS_Pensacola/
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views