paperwork sent to insurance

garywill
on 11/4/03 11:19 am - Sun Valley, NV
Doctor's office called today and paperwork was sent to BlueCross. Now the waiting game starts. How long should I wait to call them? Is a couple weeks about right?
Elizabeth S.
on 11/4/03 12:59 pm - Pensacola, FL
Eh I am not really sure. My first denial letter came sometime in June after being submitted in April or so and the DR is still trying to get authorization. I have BCBS PPO.
Jonathan S.
on 11/4/03 1:28 pm - Gainesville, FL
I called AvMed the day they papers were sent, the day after that, and the day after there. I had paper filled up of times/dates/names of people i talked to
Marla S.
on 11/4/03 4:39 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
I would speak with the team members (insurance) every day! My first try has been denied, however am going a different route with insurance. My team member says it should take a week or less. Only took them 2 days to say "No" first time. This time, they will say yes! The team members are great! 2 have had the surgury, so know what I am going through. So call! You are paying them for service! Marla
Smellycat
on 11/7/03 8:22 am - New Port Richey, Fl
I don't have any answers for ya, just wanted to wish you good luck!
garywill
on 11/8/03 5:29 am - Sun Valley, NV
Now they want pulmonary clearance but Patrice says they will approve once they get that. Have appointment on Wednesday.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views