Approved but still having trouble

melati
on 10/31/03 7:45 am - Miami, FL
I was over the moon when I found out I was APPROVED the first time through! The feeling didn't last long though. The surgeon's office seems to be dragging its feet in giving me a date. I have called twice already and the patient rep says he hasn't had a chance to meet with the surgeon re his schedule. He basically told me not to call anymore(even though he'd told me to call him back the day before so he could get a chance to meet w/ the doctor)and that he would call me today with my date.(Which I didn't believe.) The patient rep told me my date would be in "mid November"--then the next time he said "late November" which obviously is not going to happen now. He also said to start with the "diet" which no one bothered to explain to me either-just that I have to lose some weight pre op. I find it hard to believe that even a very busy office like the Laproscopic Center of S. Florida would be this difficult to schedule with. In your experiences, wern't the approval and the phone call/surgery scheduling apt. very close? Has anyone been a patient here and had similar problems?
Sunnisunshine
on 10/31/03 8:44 pm - Sebastian, FL
Julie, so sorry you are having this trouble! I'll keep you in my prayers that things go smoothly, and you have a date soon! Hugs, Cindy
melati
on 11/1/03 12:01 am - Miami, FL
tx :->
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr