ATTN: Patients of Dr. Jawad

MD
on 10/31/03 1:37 am
I just went to www.ocalasurgicalinstitute.com and Dr. Jawads picture and name are gone. Does anyone have any info on this? He just performed Lap RNY on me on 7/15/03 and needless to say at only 3.5 months out, I'm a little concerned that my surgeon seems to have disappeared. I do have a follow up appt. next Thursday and will definitely be asking about it then, but in the meantime the curiosity is killing me.
MD
on 10/31/03 5:14 am
Someone answered me on the main message board, so I thought I'd post it here just in case someone else was wondering. www.bariatriccenterofocala.com
Smellycat
on 10/31/03 10:49 pm - New Port Richey, Fl
I don't mean to sound ignorant...but what does this mean? I went to the new site, but the contact phone # is the same.....so, did he move offices, change the business name???? Anyone know the details? There was nothing on the site to indicate and changes. I am hoping for surgery with Dr. Jawad in Feb., I don't want to look for a new surgeon, I'm very comfortable with my choice. Thank You Melanie, for sharing that with us! And thanks to everyone here for making my journey a lot less scary. all the info, stories and updates have helped in a tremendous way! Thanks to ObesityHelp.com for being here...what a gift!
luvinewme
on 11/4/03 1:40 pm
Dr Jawad is still going to be doing WLS, he is just seperating from the "joint" practice from what I understand so that he can make it even better experience. There are so many things he wants to do to make WLS an awesome journey and I think he is just preparing for that. No worries. His heart is very much involved with helping us, his patients.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views