O/T What is it like in Feb?

EOD WIFE
on 10/18/09 5:01 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Hubby and I are channeling our inner child and want to go to Disney World on vacation.
He is in the Army and will take leave the 1st of February once he is home from BNOC.
So I am curious how the weather is in Florida in Feb.
Here in Oklahoma it is icy, windy and cold.

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

faw55
on 10/18/09 7:10 am
usally its in the 50-60 degree but it is probley the best time to go not that many people ..there are different parks think you can get a ticket that all of them are included..good luck
EOD WIFE
on 10/18/09 7:18 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Awesome thanks... I can get tickets on Post here at FT Sill for super cheap, so we will do that before we head down there. I was just worried it would be super cold that time of year.

myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

emjayel56
on 10/18/09 8:03 am - Boynton Beach,, FL
It's a wonderful time of the year to be at Disney.  The temps will be 60s (give or take some) and you will love it.  have fun

BELOW GOAL WEIGHT... LOST 151 LBS AND CURRENTLY WEIGH 138 LBS.  ... Maryjo

varelagirl
on 10/18/09 9:31 am - Miami, FL
Dress in layers! I usually arrive with a t-shirt and a jacket or sweater on, and end up taking it off after all the walking & running from ride to ride. It does not get cold at all, and hopefully, you'll be blessed w/ the beautiful Fl. sun! Have fun!!!

AshleyDillo
on 10/18/09 2:15 pm - Tallahassee, FL

Feb is a comfortable time to go.  You'll be able to get away with long pants, a tshirt and a sweatshirt/jacket.

It's usually pretty clear..so you may even still get a sunburn.  Also the air is dry that time of year, so if you're not used to it bring chapstick and lotion.

There is a place called Shades of Green that provides cheap lodging for military..if you haven't heard about it you may want to look into it!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

EOD WIFE
on 10/19/09 1:25 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Oh cool thanks. We were thinking about renting a house for a week, but nothing is concrete yet, so I will look into that option.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views