Please Help Me- Las Vegas

Paige R.
on 10/22/03 9:52 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hello all My name is Paige Reiff, and I have been trying to get the surgery for the last 2 years. Finally my insurance company said they will pay 50%, which is wonderful, but I need to come up with the rest. I have 2 sisters who have had this surgery ( in California ) as a matter of fact one of them had a body lift as well. They have both done so well. I am thrilled for them. I want this surgery more then anything, I want to finally feel healthy, and get the respect and opportunity I deserve. I am 35 years old, I have been heavy my whole life. I take care of my parents, my dad just turned 75 yesterday, and my mother is 65. My father had a stroke in April, so my days can be trying, and my mother is very heavy as well, she can hardly walk. I need help rasing the money. Can all of us band together and help each other, we need to create a database of people who need financial help, and if everyone donates $1.00, $5.00, or what ever they can..we can all get a second chance at life.. Please let me know if you can help me.. I need all the donations I can get. Thank you so much for listening Paige Reiff Las Vegas, NV
Terri N.
on 10/23/03 1:44 pm
I didn't believe it when I read this on another states message board, and they said you posted on every state begging for money. I see they were right. If you are legit and in need, then I do sympathize. But, you are really making people angry. This is not the way to go, and it is truly in bad taste.
Joyce W.
on 10/23/03 9:03 pm - Port St. Lucie, FL
Paige- I can definatly understand needing help, I myself have NO insurance and could never afford to pay cash for the surgery. And although I think it would be great if there was such a database of people , I really don't see it happening. Unfortunatly we live in a world where ALMOST everyone is only concerned with themselves, and there are very few people in this world willing to help others. Im not trying to ruffle anyones feathers, but it is the truth. If you can't help yourself, there is little-to-No chance anyone else would help you. Remember I did say ALMOST everyone! I wish you luck, and hope that someday there is such a group for financial help. And although I too need the help, I'd surely donate, I may not be able to afford the surgery, but I can certainly afford a buck or two to help someone! GOOD LUCK to you and hopefully we all find our guardian angels!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views