Wording for letter from primary

KG
on 10/21/03 2:09 pm - North Central, Fl
I have my consultation early in Dec. with Dr. Jawad. I want to have all my paperwork ready then. How did your primary care doc word his letter? My doctor is so busy and most of the time his staff is overworked. And with the snowbirds back in hordes where I live, it's really crowded. I thought I might write down what I need and present it to him, so all he has to do is copy it if he likes what it says. My psychiatrist & gyn docs have both agreed I am good to go for this surgery, so I won't have to worry about letters from them. My primary though, he might not think too much of the idea as he is quite obese himself. This is my first post, but I have been lurking around for about a year. Glad to meet everyone. I live in Lady Lake, FL. Thanks so much for any & all advice, Karen
ericklein
on 10/21/03 3:48 pm - Mission Viejo, CA
This is an important topic. You can ask [email protected] for personal advice on the matter. She knows lots about this. Good luck!
Mary E.
on 10/23/03 1:54 pm - Delray Beach, FL
I actually wrote my own letter about me for my doctor to sign. He loved my letter and I had no problem getting approved by my secondary insurance. He actually is going to keep my letter for when he needs to help someone else out on approval.
Kathy P.
on 10/25/03 2:28 am - Jacksonville, FL
Karen write me at my email [email protected] I had my laproscopic bypass with Dr Jawad 10-20-03 .. what a gifted man .. I am doing so wonderfully .. I am morbidly obese (not for long) .. I have researched this for over 2 years and chose Dr Jawad out of several other surgeons, I even drove 2 and a half hours just to be his patient. I have some letters that may be of help ( I had to wait 6 months to get approved) .. Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views