I GOT A DATE!!!

ROSEMARY M.
on 10/15/03 5:39 am - PLANTATION, FL
I am scheduled for 12/3 with Dr. Szomstein at Cleveland Clinic. I now have to wait for final insurance authorization -- I have Neighborhood Health -- anyone with any experience with them?
Anita R.
on 10/15/03 7:40 am
Rosemary - Congratulations! That's great that you got a date...soon you will be on the losing side. I have never heard of the Neighborhood Health, so I can't help you there. Where is Cleveland Clinic - in Cleveland, OH? If so, not sure if you aware that there may also be a messageboard on this site for OH. Probably others there might have more knowledge on the Neighborhood Health. I wish you the best for your upcoming surgery - have you decided which type of procedure you are going to have?
ROSEMARY M.
on 10/20/03 12:54 am - PLANTATION, FL
Hi! Thanks for your good wishes. Cleveland Clinic is in Weston, Florida (which is west of Fort Lauderdale). I am having lap rny.
Smellycat
on 10/15/03 1:11 pm - New Port Richey, Fl
Congratulations!!! Can't help about the insurance thing either....sorry Where is Cleveland clinic? It sounds farmiliar, is it in or near Miami? Well, anyway......I wish you all the best with your upcoming surgery!
Melissa P.
on 10/15/03 5:22 pm
congrats on the approval date. havent heard of your insurance company. keeping my fingers crossed for your final approval. melissa philbrick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views